Skip to content

Let Us Answer Your Questions About Immigration


Does your office accept walk-ins?

Unfortunately, we are unable to do so at this time. In order to give each of our clients the proper amount of time and attention they have come to expect from us, we ask that you please schedule a time to visit our office.

Can you represent me even if i do not live in texas?

Yes. We are able to assist individuals and companies almost anywhere in the world so long as it concerns U.S. immigration laws.

What types of documents should i bring to the initial consultation?

This varies depending on both the type of case you have and also the facts of your case. Although it is not an absolute necessity for our initial consultation, any of the applicable documents listed below will be helpful in evaluating your case:

  • All documents which you have received from the Immigration Service or the United States Embassy or Consulate abroad
  • Driver's License
  • Social Security Card
  • All Passports
  • I-94 Card (Arrival/Departure Record)
  • Birth/Marriage/Divorce Certificates
  • School Transcripts/Diplomas

What forms of payment does your office accept?

Presently our office accepts credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Discover), debit cards, checks, and cash.

Who will be handling my case if i retain NJC law?

Our attorneys handle their clients' cases individually by preparing petition letters, contacting clients, and following up on pending cases. Each client's package is reviewed by one of our most experienced attorneys for a final check before it is sent out to USCIS.

Does my attorney prepare me for and accompany me to my adjustment or naturalization interview?

Yes, our services and fees typically include preparation for interviews. Most cases also include attendance by the attorney at an interview unless the client specifically requests otherwise or unless it is a case requiring an interview outside the city of Houston. If an interview should take place outside of Houston, Texas, we can make special arrangements to attend the interview.

How do i retain your services?

Before taking your case, we provide an initial consultation via phone or in person to evaluate your individual circumstances and give our assessment regarding your potential case. Through our evaluation, we are able to decide on the best direction for your potential case and tailor our legal resources to your specific situation. After the initial consultation, if you decide to retain NJC Law, you will need to enter into a retainer agreement with us and pay the initial retainer fee in order to establish an attorney-client relationship with us.

Scroll To Top